'The Little Gems Session'

We are a small group of fanactical crafters who love getting together for a cuppa and chatting about anything and everything.Every Tuesday we block out our diaries and quickly drop our kids at school and then hurry along to steaming hot cups of tea and start to work on our 'little gems session'.....ah...simply bliss!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Knack ladies



Well all done and dusted. Here i sit listening to the latest Bruce Springsteen and reflecting on what a fantastic day we had at our first stall at the Knack market. I am really proud of myself and my fellow Gems.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done - it looks great! How did the day go? Put some more close up pix of your things on the blog.
lol
Paula

October 28, 2007 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there,
Yes, some close up photos would be good. I can't quite see enough detail with my old eyes! I'm always trying to find one of those good old fashioned net bath scrubbers. Do you do any of those? They work alot better than anything you can buy in the supermarket. And last longer too. Keep up the good work!

November 1, 2007 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hello Crafty Ladies -
It was lovely to meet you all at Knack - I see I'm actually in the background of one of these photos, he he!
I love my bag so very much, I've worn it every day and I feel complete with it :) :) It has received many compliments.
Have you heard about/applied for the Pataka Market? Hope to see you there, I think what you all do is something really different and it stands out!
Cheers for now - Laura
(and an extra special Hallo! to my fellow CapeTonian)

November 2, 2007 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger showyourworkings said...

Yay Laura, glad you like the bag! Yes we are going to be at Pataka, see you there! - Helen

November 2, 2007 at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home